C E R T I F I C A T E
We have examined the accounts of the National Handloom Development Corporation,
Lucknow in respect of supply of yarn made by them to the eligible agencies
under the Mill Gate Price Scheme for the period _______________________________________________.
We are satisfied that the amounts calculated by NHDC are true and fair.
2. Certified that the yarn supplied for which the reimbursement has been claimed for the period __________________________________ had been made in accordance with the guidelines issued by the office of the Development Commissioner (Handlooms) vide letter No.DCH/6(1)/2002-P&S dated 7th November, 2002.
3. The supplies of yarn on which the Government’s assistance is being claimed for the period _____________________________________ ___________________ have been made only to the eligible agencies.
4. The amount of reimbursement amounting to Rs.____________________ (Rupees__________________________________________) for the period _______________________________ has not been claimed before.
5. The claim for the period ___________________________ as per details given in the Appendix “A” has been worked out in accordance with the guidelines prescribed by the Office of the Development Commissioner (Handlooms) vide letter No.6/1/2007-DCH/P&S dated 5th July, 2007 and such other instructions issued in this regard from time to time.
6. This claim for reimbursement is in respect of yarn covered under the Scheme.
7. Certified that the Undertaking as prescribed in the guidelines has been obtained by NHDC from each of the agencies to which the yarn supplies have been made during the period ______________________________.
8. There is no reason to believe that the grantee institution is involved in corrupt practices.
Date: Chartered Accountant